The Society’s Administrator can normally be contacted by telephone on Wednesdays between the hours of 11 am and 3 pm, and may be present at other times. At all other times a message may be left on the answer phone, 07401 660 615. The English language is used exclusively for all communications.
- E-mail : administrator ‘at’ anglo-netherlands.org.uk is by far the quickest and most effective way to get in touch.
- Voicemail via : 07401 660 615, accessed regularly.
- Post : The Society are fortunate in having the use of a snail-mail pigeonhole at the Netherlands Embassy, as follows : Anglo-Netherlands Society, c/o Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, 38 Hyde Park Gate, London SW7 5DP
- The Society relies on voluntary effort, please allow up to three weeks for our reply to items sent by Royal Mail to reach you.
Members who wish to contact another member whose contact details they do not possess can send a note in a stamped, named envelope to the Society’s office, including a covering note to the Administrator outlining their request. The address will be completed and the envelope forwarded ‘at the earliest convenience’, please allow at least 21 days for the message to arrive.
Similarly, members who wish to send a member an e-mail can e-mail their request for the other member to contact them, via : administrator ‘at’ anglo-netherlands.org.uk, although this depends on the Office having that address on file.
Non-members who wish to be in touch with the Society can send an e-mail to administrator ‘at’ anglo-netherlands.org.uk, please allow 21 days for a reply, as our office is operational selected Wednesdays only. Please include your telephone number or postal address under relevant circumstances
When contacted by non-members, we’d be interested to know how you found us:
– did you hear from a friend (anyone we know?),
– did you follow a link from a website (if so, which site, please?) or
– if you used a search engine: which one, and which search terms, please?
Comments and feedback regarding this site
Please use the “Leave a Reply” form on selected pages to let the web-editor know of anything that ought to be included, amended or omitted; comments are read and moderated by the web-editor, may -or not- be published : please indicate your request to delete after reading.
Please do not use this form to advise the Society’s Administrative Office of any changes relating to your membership : please use the details given above.