Files listed on this Members’ Page are in a password restricted folder
To download any PDF from this page please click a link, then in the pop-up window enter the user name and password published in the printed edition of the newsletter.
Please use any of the user names and passwords given on recent Newsletters;
please Capitalise the first letter of the password on the Autumn 2019 newsletter
Clickable links are shown in a bold maroon-brown typeface, keywords in bold blue.
For Members of the Anglo-Netherlands Society only:
- Members are advised that the two events listed below are postponed, to take place once circumstances allow a firm commitment in light of the CoViD-19 pandemic.
- Application form for the formal Reception on the occasion of the Society’s Centenary was originally planned to take place on a weekday evening in March 2020 at a prestigious London location, with Royal Guests of Honour unfortunately had to be postponed due to measures to mitigate effects from the Corona virus spreading.
- Application form for the 2020 edition of the annual Unilever Lecture – originally planned to take place on a Thursday evening in April 2020, with guest speaker Jeremy Brock, screenwriter, playwright and film director on the upcoming UK version of long-running Dutch musical ‘Soldaat van Oranje’ ; unfortunately had to be postponed due to measures to mitigate effects from the Corona virus.
Please capitalise the first letter of the Password printed in the Autumn newsletter
- Agenda for the AGM to be held on 10 December 2020
- Financial Statement for the year ended 30 April 2020
- Minutes of the AGM held on 25 November 2019
Previous Newsletters, arranged by year and season:
Please capitalise the first letter of the password printed in the Autumn Newsletter ;
alternatively, please use the user name and password given in the Summe newsletter.
As a consequence of the Corona virus the Society has been forced to chang several time-honoured practices; sending out a printed Newsletter each quarter has been suspended, instead an informal e-news was distributed by e-mail to members who have advised the administrator of their e-mail address. Herebelow links to the e-news PDFs.
the December e-news will be included in a combined Autumn & Winter Newsletter,
which will again only be distributed electronically
Comments and feedback regarding this site
Please use the “Leave a Reply” form on selected pages to let the web-editor know of anything that ought to be included, amended or omitted; comments are read and moderated by the web-editor, may -or not- be published : please indicate your request to delete after reading.
Please do not use this form to advise the Society’s Administrative Office of any changes relating to your membership : contact details are listed on the Contact Details page.