Files listed on this Members’ Page are in a password restricted folder
To download any PDF from this page please click a link, then in the pop-up window enter the ‘one-fits-all’ user name and password : this is regularly published, both in the E-news PDF (Members whose email address is known to the Administrator will have received this by email) or in past copies of the printed edition of the newsletter.
Please use any of the user names and passwords given on recent printed Newsletters;
Clickable links are shown in a bold maroon-brown typeface, keywords in bold blue.
For Members of the Anglo-Netherlands Society only:
- Members are advised that the two events listed below are postponed, to take place once circumstances allow a firm commitment in light of the CoViD-19 pandemic.
- Application form for the formal Reception on the occasion of the Society’s Centenary, originally planned to take place on a weekday evening in March 2020 at a prestigious London location, with Royal Guests of Honour, which was postponed due to measures to mitigate effects from the rapidly spreading Corona virus.
- Application form for the 2020 edition of the annual Unilever Lecture – originally planned to take place on a Thursday evening in April 2020, with guest speaker Jeremy Brock, screenwriter, playwright and film director on the upcoming UK version of long-running Dutch musical ‘Soldaat van Oranje’ , which unfortunately had to be postponed due to measures to mitigate effects from the Corona virus.
Papers for the upcoming 2021 AGM :
- Agenda for the AGM to be held on 16 December 2021
- Financial Statement for the year ended 30 April 2021
- Minutes of the AGM held on 10 December 2020
Papers as were issued for last year’s (2020) AGM :
- Agenda for the AGM held on 10 December 2020
- Financial Statement for the year ended 30 April 2020
- Minutes of the AGM held on 25 November 2019
Previous Newsletters and E-news, arranged chronologically :
As a consequence of the Corona virus the Society has been forced to change several time-honoured practices; sending out a printed Newsletter each quarter has been suspended, instead an informal e-news was distributed by e-mail to members who have advised the administrator of their e-mail address.
Herebelow links to the e-news PDFs – please note that months in
black were not uploaded.
the December 2020 e-news was included in a combined Autumn & Winter 2020 Newsletter,
which was only distributed electronically.
Comments and feedback regarding this site
Please use the “Leave a Reply” form on selected pages to let the web-editor know of anything that ought to be included, amended or omitted; comments are read and moderated by the web-editor, may -or not- be published : please indicate your request to delete after reading.
Please do not use this form to advise the Society’s Administrative Office of any changes relating to your membership : contact details are listed on the Contact Details page.